Friday 12 August 2011

Acne Solution- OXY Products

Suffering from a pimple and acne on your face and you can't wait for it to be gone within the next 2 days?

Don't fret! Your rescue is here! Here I am introducing to you my favourite product that I always use to heal the pimples that appears on my face occasionally!

I got the above image from www.mentholatum.com.sg

OXY Products! Basically I have tried all three of them and I can tell you for sure, I LOVE IT! As you can see from the picture, the difference between OXY 5 and OXY 10 is the strength!

OXY 5 contains 5% of Benzoyl Peroxide while OXY 10 and OXY Cover contains 10% of Benzoyl Peroxide. That results in the difference in the strength of it!

OXY products are effective in healing the pimples because they contain Benzoyl Peroxide[BP]. BP is effective in the reducing of inflammation and the production of excess oil. The best part of it is it helps to unclog the pores too! I am sure everyone knows that acne is a result of clogged pores thus by using BP it will reduce the chance of it occuring! The reason as to why BP is able to treat pimples is because it works like an oxidizing agent on the bacteria that result in the acne!

OXY 5 is meant to treat mild pimples while OXY 10 is meant to treat stubborn pimples depending on your case. OXY Cover is something that I love too! It covers the pimples as it heals it! Meaning, it works something  like a concealer, concealing the unwanted pimple and redness while healing it at the same time! How great can that be right? Remember those times where you had this mega huge and red pimple that you want to cover it up real badly but couldn't? Well, OXY cover may be your choice!

All in all, after all these years of using their products I can tell you for sure that I really Love their products! They are effective in healing the pimples but personally, for me if I apply it on my bare skin (the skin which have no pimple) I will suffer from eczema the next day! I will be touching on the ways to treat eczema skin in the next post! This is why I will only apply the OXY cream on my pimple directly and not spread it around on my face (When I do that, I will not suffer from eczema the next day)! Well, this may be just me so you just got to try it out and experience the wonders of it! It is really effective in healing the pimples! Lastly, all the best in your skin! CHEERS!

♥ The Beauty Area

No comments:

Post a Comment